Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tears

Tears are the children of our emotions and physical bodies. I have given birth to tears born out of passion, fear, joy, grief, pride and many other emotions. Tears contain the life of our emotions.

Where our tears fall determine their worth.

"You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book?" Psalm 56:8.

"For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd,
and He will guide them to streams of living water,
and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." Revelation 7:17

Our tears are collected by Our Fathers' hands and collected into a bottle because they are precious to Him. His Son died for these tears.

Father my tears belong in Your loving hands. You alone bring life and life abundant through those tears. Thank You for giving me the opportunity to offer myself to You through my tears.

No comments: