Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Birthday Praise

Today is a wonderful day to praise my Father in Heaven for His wonderful gift of life! Today is my 58th birthday!

Waking up this morning to birthday greetings from my family was very nice. My mind began to contemplate the day and all that it means. With those thoughts I could not help but lift my grateful heart to the One who knit me together in my Mother's womb, the One who placed me in my family and country, who creatively put me together in unique combination of body and soul, and who has delighted in redeeming me from my sins and filling me with His Spirit! WOW! Life is amazing when we look to our Creator Father!

Father, You are so good to me! Thank You for 58 years of life touched by Your love.I lift my voice to praise You for Life here on earth and life eternally through Your Son!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such a wonderful way of looking at your birthday! You are such a blessing to so many. Your inspirations and wisdom are invaluable!

I love you and be blessed!