Friday, November 11, 2011

What If?

What if I was judged as a criminal for being a disciple of Jesus Christ?

What if my good works were seen as a threat to the governmental programs?

What if my words were evidence used against me to prove I was a Christian?

What if I followed Jesus to the cross?

What if I lived my life always looking to see what The Holy Spirit was doing and dare to do it too?

What if?

Lord and Savior, Jesus, You dared to come and show all of us what it would be like to follow You in a world that did not want You. You were courageous and determined to do what was right and good. I don't always look like You because I am afraid to be judged wrongly. Thank you for doing that for me! It is through You that I can change and be more like You! I want the what ifs in my life to give You glory and not shame. Change me ,Lord!

No comments: