Sunday, August 10, 2008

Count Down to School

School starts for my dear husband tomorrow. I'll be happy to see him go back just to have one less person demanding my attention throughout the day. I will still have the grandchildren, but two of them will be out the door next week.

This week we will do some practice runs to make sure they know how to get moving in the morning and that they have everything ready the night before. It won't be easy!

As for me, my plans are to make a choice of one project to complete before I begin another one. It won't be easy. I'll need the direction of the Holy Spirit and the persistence and determination of a bulldog to follow through.

Maybe I can follow the way of a teacher: set up goals, make up a plan and stick to it remembering to be flexible but not a quitter. The time is now!

1 comment:

Donna Cooper said...

I tagged you in a little meme on my blog! : ) Come check it out and play too!