Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Right Place at the Right Time

Today I read: "What God makes clear is that when we are committed to seizing His divine moments, He'll make sure He gets us to the right place at the right time." (from Chasing Daylight by Erwin McManus p.45) Oh, how I want to believe this to be true for me!

It isn't that I don't believe God would do it, but I doubt sometimes that, though I am committed to seizing His divine moments, I don't think I always do! I am not certain that I am bold enough or wise enough to see His moments and live fully in them. I think my doubting comes from closed doors that I have faced recently. Have I missed Him? Or maybe, just maybe, I am being lead to the right place at the right time!

Okay, so I will now look around to find any divine moments coming my way. No more looking at the closed door and knocking to find out why it is closed. It is time to turn around and walk down the road to the next open door! So, look out! Here I come!

No comments: