Saturday, June 6, 2009

Behind My Eyes, Inside My Skin

One thing I have learned over the years of my life is that I really do not and cannot see things the same way as others do. Yes, I do have similar feelings, similar experiences, but they are also different.

To be able to give advice or to make judgemental comments about others perceptions without their permission, or at the very least a real honest comparison to yourself, is reckless and damaging to relationships, if there is one. I have learned to be cautious and patient with others. I listen to their story and then if they leave an opening for comments or advice then I proceed with caution.

The question I have today is do you really get behind my eyes? See things from my perspective and all of my life experiences? Can you get inside my skin and really feel what I feel?

This blog is not meant to preach to anyone. It is for the sole purpose of sharing my story of relationship with God and others. It is my thoughts that may spark something in others about themselves, not about me.

Lord, open my eyes that I might see You in everyone I meet. Open my eyes to see You working in me through others relationship with You.

No comments: