Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To-Do List

I have a to-do list that just won't go away! It does get shorter, but then it gets long again. Right now it is long with a possible two more "to-dos" to be added on to the bottom of the list.

My dilemma is if I should add them or should I say "No." Saying "No" is hard especially when it is a good thing to do. The only way to make a wise decision is to seek out the One who really knows what path I should take.

I am reminded that only a short time ago God spoke to me about focusing on one thing till it was completed. Does that mean I cannot place something on my list to be done in the future? That is something I need to ask Him. Whatever choice I make I want it to be wise and with purpose. I guess prayer and time with God is now at the top of my list!

No comments: