Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

How long is your list? My list of things for which I am thankful is very long! I am a blessed woman. When I take time to reflect on all that is good in my life, I realize that God has poured out a flood of goodness over me. I am thankful!

My gratitude extends from the simple act of breathing and experiencing this marvelous world through my senses, to the enormous gift of salvation through my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

What more can I say but Thanks, Father God, for all that YOU have given me through Your generous heart. You are good and Your goodness fills my life! You are my only hope and my heart longs for You! I know that there are times when I do not see Your blessing and fail to thank you. I am glad to have a day of Thanksgiving for remembering all those ordinary days with everyday blessings that You have bestowed on me. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You. My heart is open to receive all You have for me. Let my hands be willing to reach out to others ready to give what I have received! I want to be like my son-in-law has said: Happy in thanks and giving! (Thanks Cliff.)

No comments: