Monday, December 22, 2008

Sore Feet

I've done a lot of walking the past few days. More than usual.

I've been shopping and shopping and shopping. Though shopping is not my favorite activity i enjoyed the exercise of buying gifts for loved ones and moving my body for long periods of time to work off those extra calories!

Last night was our caroling party. We walked the neighborhood and enjoyed the cool night and warm welcomes from friends. Our motley bunch of singers didn't sound too bad this year and the competition for the "Angel Choir" was closer than ever before!

Today my feet ache but I don't mind so much since they remind me of good deeds, and blessings of friends. They also remind me of Jesus' feet. He walked this earth and went miles and miles to spread the good news! Were His feet sore before He went to the cross? I have no doubt that they were!

How lovely are the feet of Him who brings good news!

No comments: