Friday, February 20, 2009

God Sightings

Have you seen God today? What is He up to in your part of the world?

My day is only about 1/3 over and I have already noticed a few things.
1. He has made a change in our weather. It is chilly outside and the air is crisp! It is fall-like for those of you who live up north. to us in Florida it is winter!
2. He has worked forgiveness and peace in the heart of my granddaughter. She was angry at my discipline but today she was at peace and said she was not mad any more.
3. God is the giver of all good gifts and I consider smiles gifts. I've received a couple from people behind the counter at the school and the store. The most special gifts of all were the smiles from all three Grandchildren!
4. God is moving in the hearts of His faithful people. I've heard of red envelope day and have signed up to participate. If you would like to know more go to www.redenvelopeday.com and join the move of God.
5. In my heart He has worked patience when I had to run an extra chore and spend extra money for a forgetful grandchild.
6. There are probably many more delights that God has placed in my path that I have overlooked. Oh how I wish I could be flooded with those delights and not push them aside!

What have you seen God do today? Join in the celebration of His delights, look for Him, praise him join in His work! You will never be disappointed!

No comments: