Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gratitude

It is always time for gratitude!

Thanksgiving should be with us year round. Our hearts should overflow with the abundance of gratefulness for all God has given us. It is truly a terrible thing to forget the good we have when only some things in our lives are going wrong.

How quickly we forget to thank God for the lessons learned from past experiences, good or bad. In all that is given to us in our lives we can find a blessing. Yes, it may take some distance or a length of time, but because God is good all the time certainly we can see His help, His teaching, His love, His protection, His presence, or just HIM.

It is when we clothe our minds and hearts with gratitude that we are finally able to experience love. We can be loved and give love more fully!

God, You are love! You are all good! You have made Yourself known to us. I praise You today and always for everything that happens in my life. Open my eyes to see the blessings I have each day. Fill my heart with gratitude. I choose to see all my life from Your point of view so that I will know the good outweighs the bad! Thank You!

1 comment:

Donna Cooper said...

Hi Carolynn!!
You can leave comments!
Did you find the bug??
So glad to see you again.

Thanks for the reminder of "giving things in all things". As I sit here with my box of Kleenex, I'll be thankful for each blow.
(In the midst of a cold...)