Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Elephant

Most people have heard the story of the blind men who examined an elephant. Each one touched a different part of the animal and described it differently. The lesson of the story is that we don't always see the entire picture.

I think that it is the same with knowing God. I can look, listen and learn about God, but unless others share what they have discovered about God with me, I will not have a true picture of Him. I need to share with others also.

God is much larger than an elephant! He is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving. We will be experiencing new things about our Great and awesome God throughout eternity! Finding out about Him will never grow old or dull!

I have a question I need you to answer for me. What have you discovered about God this past week? What can you tell me about Him? Yes, I may already know that He loves you, but how did He love you last week? Please tell me so that I can know him more!
Post a Comment