Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection

There is not much to say when confronted with the truth of resurrection. Someone who once was dead becomes alive again! It must have been an amazingly mind twisting experience to see Jesus alive after all they watched Him go through.

I cannot imagine words that could express the awe, confusion and maybe even fear as the disciples looked upon the face of the One they saw beaten, crucified and buried. Looking into His eyes, they looked upon God! What can you say to the one with power over sin and death?

God Almighty, Lord of all, Savior and Redeemer, You silence my every argument. You silence even my agreements! Yet, I must speak out Your praise! I must share Your Good News! My words are weak and fail to completely expose Your love for all people. Thank You for taking my feeble words and allowing them to be the vessel of Your Holy Spirit who speaks truth and wisdom into the hearts of those willing to listen. Let my words be the altar on which You alone are glorified!

No comments: