Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Writer's Block

Today, I don't know what to write about. I've been trying to come up with something but nothing seems to settle on the paper.

My thoughts are like a butterfly that won't settle long on any leaf. He spends his life flitting about in the air resting only long enough to tantalize and tempt the one whose net would trap him.

I wrestle with the words trying to make them form a thought or tie them up neatly into a package ready to give away.

The wall is too high and too wide today. I guess I'll just sit here and wait. Maybe I'll paint a word over me on the wall for everyone to see. Maybe then they will understand.

WRITER
O
><
/\

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just hate it when you sit down to write and ----- nothing. I have recently found myself in a somewhat different position, there is so much going on and try as I might it just all comes out confused and out of alignment. I read what I have written and find that I have said nothing and certainly not what I intended. I think I have brain block, hopefully it will pass.

Unknown said...

It will! Your words are special and you will be surprised when, just like a puzzle you find all the pieces fitting where they once lokked so jumbled and confused! Keep up the hard wok It will come together!