Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Center of the Universe

This morning at church we sang a song about Jesus being the "Center of our lives." Our worship leader mentioned that God is the center of the universe. I thought it was so very true!

The thought became a picture in my mind. I saw galaxy's like we see in pictures from the Hubble telescope. I then knew more than saw that they were orbiting our Great and mighty God, the Light of the Universe! How awesome is HE!

Almighty Creator God, I bow in humble adoration of YOU! I cannot comprehend You, yet You know every detail of me. I cannot imagine You, but You know me intimately! You are Great!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Carolynn I am so pleased to see you blogging once again.

The center of the universe, was recently previewed on the Discovery Channel. The scientific community states that we know very little about this giant glowing spot. It's general location is established, however it's composition is in question with a couple of exceptions; 1. It is filled with light, a light that at present cannot be pierced, and 2. That the light is suspected of being an extreme energy source. Perhaps they are more correct than they know.

Unknown said...

WOW! I wish i had seen that! amazing how god reveals Himself to His children through faith and the world through facts!

Unknown said...

OOPS! My typing skills are horrible! i did try to capitalize GOD in my previous comment, but as you see i did not hold down the shift key along with the G and thus the typo. GOD is more than Capital in my life! I hope everyone knows that!