Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Confess!

Yes, it is true I confess that Jesus is Lord! Could you tell? I hope so. If you had no idea that Jesus is my Lord then I am on the wrong track. If you do know, then I am at least making progress towards being like Him.

It has occurred to me that when I declare Jesus as Lord over an area of my life there will be changes. Those changes will be seen by others in my actions and attitudes. They may even be noticeable in my body.

Right now I have at least two areas that need His lordship. I have humbly given over one, but the other is a struggle. We all have places we need to turn over to Him. We all struggle with our addiction to sin. The battle begins to be won when we confess that Jesus is Lord over our lives in that area.

Glorious Lord, You are LORD over ___________ in my life. You are King and I am only Your humble servant. You are worthy to be in control. You are wise and good, all-powerful and all knowing. I bow down in surrender to You.

No comments: