Thursday, October 9, 2008

100th Post!

Could it be that I have reached a small but exciting milestone here at Carolynn' Whispered Words? This being my 100th post I would like to have a celebration. Let us celebrate with words. Here then is a list of words that are floating through my mind today:

Honesty
Joy
Believe
Hope
tears
God
Power
Beauty
Adventure
Repentance

Oh, I could go on and on. The point is that in just bringing these words to you I am almost certain I trigger a memory for you. Maybe you would like to share one here. Maybe you could just share one with someone who needs to know you care.

I may have triggered a new thought that you could write about or tell. Whatever I have sparked in you from these words I hope they will be the stones that make ripples in the water and that you will find a smile playing along.

Enjoy your day. Enjoy the words that create smiles.

1 comment:

Donna Cooper said...

Congrats on the 100th! I read someplace you can actually have this stuff bound into a book. Cool idea, isn't it??

Come read my blog sometime....haven't heard from you in a while.

Donna