Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disconnected

Do you ever feel disconnected like I do? It is a weird feeling to be surrounded by people and yet feel invisible. It is strange to talk to others but sense that what you say just doesn't ring a bell with them. It is odd to see people you know and try to get their attention only to find out that their focus is on something or someone past you. It doesn't happen often but when it does I want to cry. I want to connect with others, to know I matter to them and to let them know they matter to me!

The question that haunts me is, am I to blame or is it a simple warp in the relationship bonds that makes the disconnection? Who knows? whatever it is I always hope the feeling passes quickly so that I can again get connected into the human race!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel that way too, some times more often than others. =( But what I try to tell myself is that if there is no connection, then there's not meant to be one at that time. That's probably just to make me happy, lol, but it works. =)